1. These rules are developed on the basis of the current legislation of Ukraine and the requirements of the Union of International Hotel Association.
2. The hotel administration guarantees guests to comply with all privacy policies.
3. The administration of the hotel reserves the right to impose a fine on the guests in violation of the norms against fire safety, disobedience to the legitimate needs of the administration, non-compliance with these Rules of residence.
4. Guests may leave comments and suggestions on the work of the hotel in the Book of Complaints and Proposals.
PROCEDURE FOR ACCOMMODATION IN THE HOTEL
5. The hotel operates for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Arrival time: after 14-00.
- Check-out time: until 12-00.
- Estimated hour - 12-00.
6. At check-out after 12-00 to 18-00 in addition, you must pay 50% of the cost of living in one day.
8. Breakfasts at our hotel are served from 8-00 to 11-00 (in the winter); the cafe operates from 8-00 to 23-00 (according to the menu the last order the cuisine takes up to 22-30). It is forbidden to bring your own food and alcohol in the cafe.
9. Accommodation for children under 6 years old with adults (no additional room in the room) is not charged.
10. Upon arrival, the visitor provides a document of identity card (passport, driver's license, military ticket, foreign passport) and pays the full cost of staying at the hotel. Also, upon arrival at the hotel, the Guest makes a Insurance deposit in the event of damage to the property of the hotel in the amount of UAH 1,000, which is returned by the Guest at the expulsion in full in the absence of damage to the hotel. Stay in the room without payment is not allowed.
11. Upon arrival, the visitor should be aware that in case of damage, mistreatment or destruction of any property in the room (breaking glasses, lamps, glass, furniture damage, hair dryer, TV, remote controls, curtains, burning sofas , carpets, contamination of towels to such a state that it is impossible to clean them), the Guest must compensate the damages caused by the value of the spoiled property.
12. At check-in, we ask you to clarify in your administration your place for car parking.
13. Please note that our hotel is an eco-house (log house), and its advantages are that it is warm, completely built from wood and environmentally friendly materials, minuses are noise insulation. Therefore, we kindly ask you to respect the guests who live in the adjoining rooms. During the period from 22-00 to 07-00, decrease the volume of the TV, avoid loud conversations and laughter in the rooms.
14. Your Guests can visit you every day from 9-00 to 23-00. For this they need to register with the hotel administrator.
15. Please observe the rules of fire safety (the hotel is fully built of wood). In the event of a fire alarm, you must remain calm and leave the building, guided by the evacuation plan.
16. When leaving the room, do not forget to close the water intake cranes and get the key card from the power dissipator.
17. Valuable things and documents, please, leave your rooms in the safes.
18. Please, take care of the property and equipment of the hotel. A guest room is accepted upon check-out. In case of damage, theft of property or equipment, it is necessary to compensate them in accordance with the prices provided by the administration.
19. Please inform the hotel administration in case of defects in equipment, electricity, heat and water supply failures. 20. Ski equipment is not allowed in the cafe, hotel, rooms and cottages (there is a specially equipped ski room on site). Also, in skiing shoes it is prohibited to go to any premises located on the territory of the hotel complex, except for the ski room. 21. Please keep clean in the room and in the hotel complex.
22. Cleaning is carried out daily, or at the request of the Guest (a plate on the door "Please remove", "Please do not disturb").
23. On the day of eviction:
- The key to the number should be given to the receptionist at reception, in case of loss of the key of the number will be compensated in the amount of 100 UAH;
- A card for getting a towel for the pool or the towel for the pool should be returned to the reception, in case of loss of a card or towel for the pool, compensation will be paid in the amount of 300 UAH.
24. On the territory of the hotel complex is video surveillance (except for toilet rooms and rooms).
THE WHITEBERRY HOTEL ADMINISTRATION HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE GUESTS TO FURTHER ACCOMMODATION, FOR EXEMPTION OF RULES OF ACCOMMODATION AND LOSS OF PAYMENT OF SERVICES.
DISCLAIMER, APPROVAL OF ACCOMMODATION
25. Guests stop staying at the end of their paid stay.
26. If the Guest repeatedly violates the Accommodation Rules, does not react to the comments of the hotel administration causing damage or inconvenience to other guests, the hotel administration has the right to refuse to settle or to stop the stay of this visitor (to evict).
27. Residents are denied to those guests who are in a state of alcohol or narcotic intoxication.
28. To smoke in rooms, halls and premises of the hotel both cigarettes and hookahs.
29. To keep in the room of animals, birds, reptiles, etc. without agreement with the hotel.
30. Stay in the room of strangers, and also give them a key to the room.
31. Bring to the hotel and store in the room materials and items that are hazardous to the life and health of others (flammable things, explosive, toxic, chemical and radioactive substances, weapons).
32. Use in the room tees and extenders, drying shoes, use electric appliances (iron, boilers, electric cookers, multivarki), except permitted by the hotel administration.
33. Transpose and make furniture from the room without the consent of the hotel.
34. Exercise aggression or actions that endanger the safety of the health or property of others.
35. Prevent damage to hotel property.
36. To accommodate guests after 23:00 without paying and registering their stay at the hotel.
37. Leave unaccompanied minors under supervision, to allow them to be found on the street and stairwells.
38. To eliminate the problems that arose during the use of the electrical system, electrical equipment, water supply, sewerage, plumbing and other objects that make up the hotel equipment.
39. Dry mushrooms, berries, fruit in the room.
40. Disconnect fire alarm sensors.
41. No need to include a fire alerting button. For a fake call of the fire service, a fine of 15 000 UAH is provided.
42. Throw garbage from the windows of the room.
43. Use pyrotechnic equipment, Bengal lights, candles in rooms and on site without agreement with the administration.
RULES FOR PAYMENT AND RESERVATION
44. Booking services on the website are provided on-line, by e-mail, by telephone.
45. When making a reservation through the website the visitor enters into direct contractual relations with the hotel. From the moment of reservation, the Guest sends an electronic confirmation of the reservation on behalf of the hotel.
46. To confirm the reservation, the guest must make a prepayment of not less than 50% of the total cost of living.
47. In order to book group accommodation (more than 10 people), you must send an application in any form to the email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
48. Cancellation terms at the hotel:
- The guest can cancel the number without penalties 30 days before the arrival date (in this case, the prepayment is returned to the Guest in full), upon canceling the reservation in less than 30 days before the check-in date, the prepayment is returned to the Guest in full only upon booking. the given number for these dates to another Guest.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation by the Guest during the stay (advance check-out), the Hotel refunds the Guest funds in the amount of 50% of the cost of the accommodation for unused days booked.
49. Payment for accommodation and provision of additional services shall be made by cash or by cashless calculation in accordance with the price list.
50. Payment for accommodation is carried out upon settlement.
51. When you enter the hotel, the visitor makes an insurance deposit in case of damage to the property of the hotel in the amount of UAH 1000, which is returned by the visitor upon expulsion in full in the absence of damage to the hotel.
52. Early arrival (until 14-00) or late check-out (after 11-00) is provided to guests only with availability of rooms and no application for similar dates, and is paid in accordance with the hotel's price list (50% of the room rate per day).
53. In case of violation of the Accommodation Rules, established at the hotel, the administration has the right to refuse the guest for further residence.
For more information, please contact the hotel administrator by phone:
+38 (050) 282 16 75, +38 (098) 043 26 10, +38 (097) 810 51 05
Have a nice stay in Whiteberry Hotel!
Whiteberry Hotel Administration.